Frank is the BEST

Announcements for forum members and guests
bstory
Expert
Expert
Title: Member
BBQ Comp Team Name: Not competing yet...

Frank is the BEST

Post by bstory » May 22nd, 2018, 9:48 am

Just a shout of to Frank.
I have bought multiple sets of plans from Frank and the plans say to feel free to contact him with questions. This set of plans for Mack is the first time I have used this benefit. He has gone above and beyond and out of his way to help me. Best customer service ever.

THANKS FRANK

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BillyR52
Just Got in trouble for buying tools
Just Got in trouble for buying tools
Title: Smoking
BBQ Comp Team Name: Fire & Res-Que

Re: Frank is the BEST

Post by BillyR52 » May 22nd, 2018, 11:12 am

I’ll second that. I called and he picked up on the first few rings. As busy as I know he is he answered my questions and sent me extra info within minutes of our conversation. I told him and I’ll say it here, but you cannot put a price on the information freely given from the guys at smoker builder and on this forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyday is Que day...

bstory
Expert
Expert

Post by bstory » May 22nd, 2018, 2:06 pm

BillyR52 wrote:I’ll second that. I called and he picked up on the first few rings. As busy as I know he is he answered my questions and sent me extra info within minutes of our conversation. I told him and I’ll say it here, but you cannot put a price on the information freely given from the guys at smoker builder and on this forum.

Yes sir invaluable resource.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

ajfoxy
Expert
Expert
Title: Neophyte Smoker Bldr

Post by ajfoxy » May 22nd, 2018, 4:50 pm

Yep, Frank and the boys are good blokes.

Learning generally boils down to "Repetition or the avoidance of pain", some people learn by doing, some by watching and some just have to pee on the electric fence.

Whether you think that you can, or that you can't, you are usually right. Henry Ford

Big T
Title: Go Getter
BBQ Comp Team Name: Backyard Boys

Post by Big T » May 22nd, 2018, 7:48 pm

:yth: :yth: :yth:
That's the reason that a lot of us recommend buying plans to the guys that have never built a pit or don't have an understanding of what they're trying to accomplish. A lot of times they think that we're just trying to get them to spend unnecessary money but the reality of it is that you can't put a dollar amount on the vast knowledge that Frank has on pit building. Sometimes you can stare at a set of plans all day long and still not comprehend what is going on but you can give him a call and he will get you back on track and then some. :beer:

Measure Twice.....Cut Three Times.

Frank_Cox
Site Admin
Site Admin
BBQ Comp Team Name: https://smokerbuilderu.com

Post by Frank_Cox » May 22nd, 2018, 7:55 pm

:beer: :beer:
Thanks fellers!!!
Tom, TheCzar, and I as well as the admin and Mod team try very hard to make this place a great resource and keep the community growing and competition free. I must say if it was not for them our community would not be what it has become!

Rodcrafter

Post by Rodcrafter » June 3rd, 2018, 6:59 am

I agree Frank,Tom and DC do a lot of stuff we don’t even know about. This forum has been here for a long time now and it is still free. No one gets paid, it’s just people trying to help others build a great pit and sharing experience.

I always have a great time with you guys!

Current Smokers: Backyard RF Offset and Hybrid RF Offset trailer rig with Cowboy cooker and fish fryer, always room for more........

Return to “Announcements”